Palm Beach County Municipal Clerks Association
On July 27 1989, the Palm Beach County Municipal Clerks Association held its first meeting (hosted by the Town of Lake Park) to elect officers of the association.
The Palm Beach County Municipal Clerks Association was incorporated on November 13, 1989 as a not-for-profit professional association, representing 38 cities, dedicated to the preservation, promotion, education and professional recognition of Municipal Clerks throughout Palm Beach County by:
- Providing a forum for discussion of mutual concerns.
- Developing, insofar as possible, uniform procedures and standards for municipal clerks throughout the County.
- Promoting Palm Beach County Municipal Clerks as professionals.
Town of Gulfstream
- PBC City Management Assoc. Home
- PBC Municipal Clerks Assoc. Home
- Other Leagues
- Palm Beach County
- State of Florida / National